Sunday 1 October 2017

The season for DXer,s

We are going to summer season in south pacific ocean, starting the season of DX. Winter season in Northern hemisphere.

In the morning time the signals from North America and Caribbean sea are reaching to South Pacific and improving on 20m,15m and 10m.
Around sunrise and sunset time the signal from Europe also improving on 40m.
I will setup an antenna for 80m soon. I'm not sure construct an antenna for 160m yet.

This weekend I' be on OC DX contest SSB and next week CW.
However in JA this weekend ACAG domestic contest is held by JARL which is one of the major contests for JA contestors.

I will finish QRV from Tonga the end of year 2017.
and I'll be on CQ WW PH/CW and JIDX on November.

See you next contest
A31MM



No comments:

Post a Comment